Hi Guys!!! It's day 3 of our week of handmade Christmas ornaments! I think today's ornament is my favorite so far! It's a Melissa Frances Farm House Ornament that I covered in paper.
Supplies Used: Melissa Frances Farm House Ornament, Stickles, Precision File Set, hot glue gun, off-white acrylic paint, Bottle Brush Trees, paper, Petite Tinsel Green, Glossy Accents, and roses.
Here are the easy steps to creating this little guy. (The farm house ornament comes flat. )
- Paint the base, and window & door lattice with off-white acrylic paint.
- Trace the house and roof parts onto cardstock, cut out, and glue with Glossy Accents.
- Sand the edges and folds to get an aged look.
- Hot glue the house together, and then add the roof.
- Add the hanger, and add hot glue to the inside for extra strength.
- Hot glue the assembled house to the base.
- Decorate with roses, petite tinsel, and bottle brush trees.
- Add Stickles to the roof line, and you're done!!
1. Leave a comment on each post this week. You will receive one entry for each daily comment (limit 1 entry per day).
2. (OPTIONAL) For an extra chance to win, blog about our giveaway! Every day that you blog about our giveaway receive an extra entry! You may use the image below to link us, or images of the ornaments. IF YOU USE IMAGES YOU MUST LINK TO OUR BLOG OR STORE. (Step #2 is OPTIONAL-I know not everyone has a blog). If you don't have a blog, share our post on Facebook for an extra change to win. When you leave your comment, let us know you also blogged or shared on Facebook so we can give you credit.
On Friday, a winner will be drawn from the entries. It's that easy!!!! Good luck, and Happy Holidays!
Today (Wednesday, December 7th) is my Postcards From Winter Wonderland UStream class at 2pm (EST) on my UStream Channel. Click here for kit information. Here's the recording
Click here to read our latest newsletter!!